Restaurants and foodservice businesses have pivoted to takeaway, delivery and grab-and-go orders to stay operational – but many have never offered this before, or if they did, it was in a limited capacity. This causes additional challenges to overcome as these orders are crucial to keeping foodservice businesses alive during closures.
A helpful tool that many restaurants already have in stock, or can easily locate, are WaitRpads®. While known as a popular server tool for in-house dining, WaitRpads® can also be extremely helpful to stay organised with takeaway and delivery. With prompts to record customer name, phone number, date, order number and more, these pads will help make delivery and takeout easier for your operation.
- Make phone ordering easier, as orders can be marked quickly & accurately, including any substitutions or special requests, without trying to find buttons in complicated ePOS systems.
- Provide a physical copy for staging orders that can be kept with the order, so mix-ups do not occur.
- Provide a record of the order that can be either used as the main method of tallying orders at the end of the day or used as a reference in case ePOS orders do not match up.
- Can be used as a receipt that includes order information, prices, tax and total spaces.
Carbon and carbonless versions are available, and benefits of each include:
- Single Copy (Carbonless) is useful for recording orders quickly and accurately for entering into an ePOS system.
- 2-Part (Duplicate) allows for keeping one copy with register as record and second for organising/staging orders before they go out (ultimately attached to food containers so customer has a copy). If restaurant does not have an ePOS, one copy can record the order and function as a receipt for the customer, and the other copy can go to the kitchen.
- 3-Part (Triplicate) are most helpful for operations that do not have an ePOS system. One copy can be used to record and provide receipt for customers, second copy used in the kitchen, and third copy kept at cash register for accounting purposes.
WaitRpads® provide multiple options for operations looking to keep organised.
With a variety of shapes, sizes and your choice of carbon or carbonless paper available, NCCO International has a version that will fit your needs and budget.